- Transmitter/receiver work in tandem to extend an HDMI signal via Cat5e/6 cable to a TV up to 200 ft
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1080p(60Hz)/ 7.1-channel surround sound audio
- Compatible w/ HDMI devices such as computers/ Blu-ray and HDMI TVs
- Works w/ all operating systems and HDMI video sources
- Built-in equalization control lets you fine-tune image quality
- HDMI over Cat5 extender/ HDMI over Cat6 extender/ HDMI Cat 5 extender/ HDMI Cat 6 extender/ HDMI extender over Cat 6
HDMI cable(see Tripp Lite's P568-Series) connects a monitor to the receiver and the video source to the transmitter. Cat5e/6 cable(for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series) connects the two units. No 110 punchdown connection is required.
The B126-1A1-WP can extend a 1080i(60 Hz) signal up to 60.96 m (200-ft.), a 1080p(60 Hz) signal up to 45.72 m (150-ft.) and a 3D signal up to 38.1 m (125-ft.) You can also connect up to three B126-110 remote repeaters in the chain(using Cat5e/6 cable) for a total of five HDMI displays and full