- C14 to C19 power cord transforms a C20 plug into a C14 plug for connecting to a C13 outlet on a PDU or UPS system
- Recommended for powering computers/servers and other network devices
- 10 ft. length allows flexibility in placing devices while avoiding cable clutter
- Heavyduty cable replaces or upgrades standard power cord provided by mfg.
- Thick 14 AWG wire gauge manages high power levels required for larger equipment
- power cable/ extension cable
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite Heavy Duty C19 to C14 3.05 m (10-ft.) Power Cable. Constructed with 3 x 14 AWG copper conductors, fully molded ends, 100-250V / 15A rating.