- C19 to C20 15A heavy-duty extension cable connects high-output devices w/ C19/C20 connector
- Recommended for powering servers/ routers and other high-output network devices
- 10ft length allows flexibility in placing devices while avoiding cable clutter
- C20 to C19 cord replaces/upgrades standard power cord provided by manufacturer
- Thick 14AWG wire gauge manages high power levels required for larger equipment
- C19 to C20 Power Cable/ extension cable
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
The P036-010-15A Heavy-Duty Power Extension Cord is the perfect replacement for a lost or worn-out power cord. Plug the male C20 connector into an AC power receptacle or rack-mounted PDU or UPS system, and connect the female C19 end to a network device that requires a heavy-gauge power cord, such as a server, router, network switch or blade server. Or you can use the cord to extend your current power connection by 10 feet (3 meters). High-quality connectors feature molded construction to last a long time and integral strain relief for a secure connection. The heavy-duty SJTW jacket contains three 14 AWG conductors and a 15A rating.