- Heavy-duty USB sync/charge 10 foot cable (M/M) connects your smartphone tablet MacBook Ultrabook Chromebook or other USB-C device to the USB-A port on a computer car charger or wall charger
- Allows you to charge and power your USB-C device while simultaneously synching and transferring data
- Supports USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps
- Constructed Using UHMWPE and Bulletproof Aramid Fiber Designed to Last
- Reversible USB-C Connector Attaches in Either Direction
- Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty
Charging cables used with mobile devices are often pulled, strained and generally abused, sometimes to the point of failure. To counter the stress of daily abuse, the super-robust U038-010-GY-MAX is constructed using UHMWPE and Aramid fiber to reinforce the conductors inside the cable. The double-braided nylon jacket helps maintain top performance and long life, while the enhanced UHMWPE and Aramid protection stands up to the strain of rigorous and frequent use. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector.
Unlike traditional USB cables that connect in only one direction, the reversible USB-C male connector plugs into a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port in either direction for a fumble-free connection every time. The cord's 10-foot length allows you flexibility in placing your device with respect to the connected computer or charger.