- Transmits digital audio/video and Ethernet signals from an HDMI source to a 4K-enabled TV/projector or monitor
- In-wall CL2-rated jacket
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4Kx2K and data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps
- Premium foil/braid shielding protects against EMI/RFI noise
- HDMI to HDMI/ High Speed HDMI Cable 4K/ 1 Ft HDMI to HDMI Cable/ Digital HDMI monitor cable/ HD cable/ HDMI male to HDMI male/ CL2-Rated HDMI cable/ CL2-rated HDMI with Ethernet cable
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite In-Wall CL2-Rated HDMI cables are the latest generation of Digital Video and Audio: High Speed HDMI with Ethernet. These cables offer the highest level of performance by HDMI: supports Ethernet Data Connectivity, Audio Return Channel, 3D support, and Ultra High Definition (UHD) 4Kx2K video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160. High Speed (or “category 2”) HDMI cables have been tested to perform at speeds of 340Mhz or up to 18 Gbps, which is the highest bandwidth currently available over an HDMI cable. These cables are backward compatible with previous versions of HDMI, and will work in all HDMI cabling scenarios.