- Transmits digital audio/video and Ethernet signals from an HDMI source to a 4K-enabled TV/projector or monitor
- Features a locking HDMI connector which ensures a secure connection and prevents signal loss due to cables being bumped/disconnected
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4Kx2K and data transfer speeds up to 18 Gbps
- HDMI to HDMI-M/M/ High Speed HDMI Cable 4K/ HDMI to HDMI Cable/ Digital HDMI cable/ HD cable/ HDMI male to HDMI male/ HDMI with Ethernet cable
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's P569-015-LOCK HDMI cable is the latest generation of Digital Video and Audio: High Speed HDMI with Ethernet. It features a locking HDMI connector for use with Tripp Lite's BHDBT Series HDBaseT Extender products. The locking connector ensures a secure connection, preventing signal loss due to cables being bumped and disconnected. It is also constructed using 24AWG wiring to ensure the highest level of performance by HDMI: supports Ethernet Data Connectivity, Audio Return Channel, 3D support, and Ultra High Definition (UHD) 4Kx2K video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160. High Speed (or “category 2”) HDMI cables have been tested to perform at speeds of 340Mhz or up to 18 Gbps, which is the highest bandwidth currently available over an HDMI cable. These cables are backward compatible with previous versions of HDMI, and will work in all HDMI cabling scenarios.