- Coiled medical power cord connects your PC or other hospital equipment with a C14 inlet to a grounded hospital-grade AC outlet
- Recommended for connecting devices to power outlets outside patient-care vicinities
- Coiled cord extends to 8 ft to allow flexibility in placing devices away from AC outlet
- Medical power cable replaces/upgrades power cord provided by manufacturer
- computer power cable/ Power extension cable/ power adapter/ power extension cord
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
The P006-C08-HG10 Hospital-Grade Computer Power Cord features a C13 plug on one end and a NEMA 5-15P-HG plug on the other, allowing you to connect your computer or peripheral to a hospital-grade AC power outlet. The specially coiled power cord takes up much less space than a regular 2.43 m (8-ft.) cord. It also resists tangles and knots. It’s tested to ANSI/UL 62 and 817, as well as CAN/CSA C22.2 no. 21 and 49 standards, ensuring it’s a safe, reliable power solution for hospital environments. The C13 plug connects to computers, printers, scanners, monitors and other electronic devices with a three-pin C14 port. This 125V/10A cord features 18 AWG wire, a flexible SJT jacket and fully molded ends for optimum performance.