- Rack-mount protection for A/V components network hardware retail displays appliances power tools and other electronics against dangerous surges spikes and line noise in IT and industrial environments
- Surge suppressor for network workstations telecom systems point-of-sale equipment and audio/video systems
- 20A resettable circuit breaker protects outlets and shuts down connected equipment in the event of an overload
- Power Strip/ 3840 Joules/ L5-20P plug
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's IBAR12-20T offers network-grade surge and noise suppression in a versatile all-metal multi-mount cabinet with L5-20P twist-lock input plug and 20-amp capacity. Detachable mounting flanges are configurable for rack mount, wall mount and under-counter installation. Uses only 1 rack space (1U) when installed in any 19 inch EIA standard rack. Features network grade AC surge suppression with EMI/RFI noise filtering. Outlets are arranged in exclusive isolated filter banks to limit noise interaction among connected items. Includes 12 outlets (2 front mounted 15-amp/10 rear mounted 20- amp), 4.57 m (15-ft.) power cord and power switch. Diagnostic LEDs indicate AC present, line fault and protection status.