- Connect a computer with a Mini DisplayPort to a DVI-enabled monitor
- All-in-one Mini DisplayPort to DVI cable design
- Passive adapter cable for use with dual-mode DisplayPort (DP++) graphics card
- Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1080p
- Low-profile DVI connector fits neatly into available space
- Mini Displayport to DVI adapter/ Mini displayport to DVI cable
- 3 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
This Mini DisplayPort to DVI converter cable offers plug-and-play convenience with no external power or drivers required. Simply plug it in and you're ready to go. It's HDCP compatible and supports 1080p HD video with resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, as well as audio (requires a Mini DisplayPort-enabled computer that supports audio pass through). The P586-010-DVI is a passive adapter cable designed for use with dual-mode DisplayPort (DP++) graphics cards.
No more jamming your connector in between the wall and monitor or impeding neighboring connections.