- Line interactive uninterrupted power supply provides battery backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations and surges
- Ideal for point-of-sale applications/ computers/ network equipment and home theater systems
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts/ over-voltages without using battery power
- 5.4 min full-load runtime; 11 min half load runtime
- NEMA 5-15P input plug with a 6 ft. cord and 3 5-15R outlets
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty and $200,000 Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite's OMNI500ISO offers complete UPS protection with built-in line-interactive voltage regulation, intelligent monitoring and unattended shutdown capability. Built-in isolation transformer with faraday shield offers full isolation and complete common mode noise rejection. 500VA power handling capacity supports point-of-sale applications, computers, internetworking equipment and home theater systems during commercial power failures. Line-interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 83V back to normal 120V levels, saving battery reserves for use only during complete power failures. Built-in USB communications port works with PowerAlert Software and cabling to provide automatic unattended shutdown of connected network and PC applications.