- Line interactive uninterrupted power supply provides battery backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations and surges
- Ideal for point-of-sale applications/ computers/ network equipment and home theater systems
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts/ over-voltages without using battery power
- LCD screen reports input voltage/ battery charge and UPS status
- 6ft NEMA 5-15P input plug and 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 3 Year Tripp Lite Warranty and $200,000 Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite's OMNI650LCD Line-Interactive Digital UPS System offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for personal computers, home entertainment systems and media centers. Internal UPS circuits support entry-level PCs for up to 40 min. or individual VCR/DVR components for as long as 2 hours during power failures. Prevents data loss, viewing interruptions, lost recordings and loss of component programming. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 89v back to usable levels without consuming battery power. Offers complete power protection in an attractive black tower configuration. Includes 4 battery-supported/surge-protected outlets, plus 4 additional surge suppression-only outlets for items not requiring battery support. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in case of extended power failure. PowerAlert Software available via free download. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Built-in audible alarm and large LCD front panel voltage display indicates line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and voltage boost operation. The LCD display includes a dimmer switch and can be rotated for easy viewing in any application. 650VA/350W power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, home entertainment systems, network workstations, audio/video components. Offers 3.2 min. battery runtime with a full load of 650VA/350W and 12 min. with a half load of 325VA/175W. Supports user battery replacement via built-in access panel.