- Provide precise DC power from an AC source with this compact and lightweight power supply
- Efficiently converts 120 volts AC into 13.8 volts DC
- Its high power density makes it perfect for a wide range of applications like 60 watt transmitters/ VHF/UHF ham radios/ commercial/land-mobile radios/ test bench equipment/ low power linear amplifiers and point-of-sale displays
- Automatic time-controlled overcurrent protection in case of overload
- Power Adapter/ AC to DC Converter
Precision regulated DC power supplies are ideal for commercial/land-mobile, ham and CB radios, test bench supplies, tape players and amplifiers. Designed for years of reliable service and superior performance, they efficiently convert 120 volts AC into 13.8 volts DC (+/- .5V). The Trim Line Series of power supplies offers a low profile design with a footprint that matches the most popular radios on the market, such as Motorola, Radius, GE Monogram Series and EF Johnson models.