- Adds 1 ft. (0.3 m) to connection between compatible Tripp Lite 48V UPS systems and external battery packs
- Required to connect SMART5000XFMRXL and BP48V24-2U in a front-mount configuration in a 4-post 19 in. rack
- Heavy-duty 6 AWG 2-conductor black cabling
- 2 Blue 175A DC connectors (1 output/ 1 input)
- 1 ft. (0.3 m) in length
- 1 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The extension cable allows you to connect your Tripp Lite UPS system and battery pack in a front-mount four-post rack configuration in order to extend runtime. It also adds one foot to the connection between other compatible Tripp Lite UPS systems and external battery packs. The cable is constructed using 6 AWG two-conductor cabling. It features two DC connectors: one output for the battery pack and one input for the UPS system.