- NetDirector 8-Port 1U Rack-Mount Console KVM Switch with 17-in. LCD controls up to 8 computers with a single KVM switch with integrated console
- A smart solution for secure and centralized server control that saves rack space and money
- 17” LCD screen supports video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024
- Easy switching between all 8 ports
- Multi-level password security for an administrator and up to 4 local users
- Rack Mount KVM Switch/ Rack Mount Console
- Tripp Lite 1-year Warranty
Tripp Lite's B020-008-17 KVM Switch gives you a rack-mountable keyboard, LCD and touchpad in a single console that occupies only 1U of rack space. Easy to install and use, it's the optimal solution for controlling up to 8 computers/servers. The B020-008-17 has a built-in 17" LCD screen that supports video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024. You can switch easily between the 8 ports using on-console push buttons, an on-screen display (OSD) or keyboard hot key commands. Multi-level password security can be set up for an administrator and up to 4 local users to ensure only those with authorization can access the connected computers. This switch controls PS/2 or USB computers/servers using a P774-Series (PS/2) or P776-Series (USB) KVM Cable Kit(one of each is included). An extra HD15 port allows an additional VGA monitor to be connected. Two PS/2 ports also are included on the rear of the unit to allow for connection of a Tripp Lite B051-000 IP Remote Access Unit or an external console. When not in use, the B020-008-17 stores neatly in a rack drawer and pulls out when needed. This KVM console is compatible with all major operating systems (special keys on Mac and Sun keyboards are not supported). Heavy-duty steel housing stands up to frequent use.