- Cuts cable clutter by providing roof-mounted cable routing for Tripp Lite SmartRack® enclosures in your data center
- Allows cables to span aisles or spaces between racks in the same row
- Measures 10 ft long and 1.5 ft wide for organized cable bundling
- Arrives boxed in dual 5 ft sections for easy shipping/storage and assembly
- Works in tandem with Tripp Lite SRCABLETRAY or SRLADDERATTACH (sold separately)
- cable management/ cable organizer/ wire organizer
- 5 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The SmartRack SRCABLELADDER18 mounts to the top of your rack enclosure or open frame rack for overhead cable routing. Install it either parallel or perpendicular to the rack for clean, organized cable routing across an aisle or within a row. Each SRCABLELADDER measures 10 feet long and 1.5 feet wide for safe cable bundling. It requires the use of Tripp Lite's SRCABLETRAY (for enclosures) or SRLADDERATTACH (for open frame racks) for installation (both accessories sold separately). An included grounding stud allows tie-in to the rack and facility ground. The SRCABLELADDER18 ships in two five-foot sections for convenient storage and assembly.