- Smart LineInteractive Uniterrupted Power Supply Tower with 6 NEMA 515R Outlets protects missioncritical equipment against damage downtime and data loss due to blackouts brownouts power surges and line noise
- Ideal for pointofsale applications VoIP systems and small business network equipment
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts/overvoltages without using battery power
- 23 min. runtime half load; 8 min. full load
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty/$250,000 Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite's SMART 1050 intelligent, line interactive UPS system protects servers, networking accessories and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Large internal batteries offer 23 minutes half load runtime and 8 minutes at full load during power failures. 1050VA/705 watt power handling capability supports a variety of networking, telecom and various other application types, including the support of multiple network workstations. Includes a total of 6 UPS supported outlets. Supports remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in USB monitoring port. Includes PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software with complete cabling. Built-in audible alarm and 5 front panel LEDs indicate status of line power, battery power, battery low/replace, voltage regulation and load level. Wall mountable with UPSWM wallmount bracket. Network-grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges. Attractive, small-footprint tower housing uses less than 53 square inches of floor or desktop space.