- Smart Tower on-line double-conversion Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply provides Battery Backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations and surge
- Ideal for servers/network/ telecommunications equipment and more
- 110/120V +/-2% output at 50/60Hz high efficiency economy mode option
- NEMA 5-15P input; 5-15R outlets
- Expandable runtime/ Hot-swappable battery modules/ battery back up/ USB port/ RS232/ EPO ports/ Serial
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty and $250,000 Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite's SmartOnline SU1500XL on-line, double conversion UPS protects critical server, networking or telecommunications equipment from blackouts, brownouts, voltage fluctuations and surges. Large-capacity 1.5kVA/1200W UPS continuously converts incoming AC to DC, then back to perfect sine wave AC output at 120V AC (+/-2%). Removes harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses, frequency fluctuations and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS systems. True sine wave output and zero transfer time provides guaranteed compatibility with all equipment types. Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode setting, saving BTU heat output and energy costs. Includes 6 UPS-supported outlets. 2 load banks, each with 3 outlets, can be independently controlled via a software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or automatically shed less critical loads to extend battery runtime for the most critical equipment. Battery backup time can be extended with the addition of multiple external battery packs. Includes slot for network management card options, plus DB9 enhanced serial monitoring port for unattended shutdown, remote control and monitoring of UPS system and power data. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Tripp Lite's PowerAlert UPS Management Software is available via free download. Compatible with Tripp Lite's Watchdog Service Monitoring/Rebooting Software. Attractive all-black upright tower format.