- Smart Line-Interactive Uninterrupted Power Supply Tower Battery Backup w/ 3 DB9 ports protects from blackouts voltage fluctuations and transient surges
- Ideal for servers networking accessories and telecommunications equipment
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts and over-voltages without using battery power
- 4 NEMA 5-15/20R and 4 NEMA 5-15R outlets; NEMA L5-30P input
- Full Isolation and Expandable Runtime
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty/$250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite's SMART3000NET intelligent, line interactive large tower UPS system protects servers, networking accessories and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Large internal batteries offer 23 minutes half load runtime and 7 minutes fully loaded. Runtime is expandable with optional BP24V33 external battery packs. 3000VA / 2400 watt power handling capability supports a variety of networking, telecom and other sensitive electronic applications. Includes 8 protected outlets. Supports remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in RS-232 enabled monitoring port, plus standard UPS monitoring via 2 built in contact closure ports. Includes PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software with complete cabling. Supports SNMP with optional external SNMPWEBSOLO adapter. Built-in audible alarm and front panel LEDs indicate line power, battery power, battery charge level, load level and voltage regulation status. Network grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges. Attractive large gray tower housing. This product features $250, 000 connected equipment insurance.