- Smart Line-Interactive Sine Wave 3U RackMountable Uninterrupted Power Supply w/Network Card Options provides Battery Backup through blackouts voltage fluctuations and surge
- Ideal for servers network and telecom hardware
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts and over-voltages without using battery power
- NEMA L6-30P input; 8 NEMA 5-15/20R; 2 L6-20R and 1 L6-30R outlets
- 20 min. half load; 8.5 min. full load
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty/$250,000 Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite 5kVA Smart RM UPS. 5000VA line-interactive UPS for server, network and telecommunications equipment. UPS with internal batteries requires 3 rack spaces installed. Accepts 208V nominal input voltage. Simultaneous 208 and 120V output. Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 167V to 260V. Sine wave output. Maintains battery-derived AC output during blackouts and severe voltage fluctuations. Expandable runtime with optional external battery packs. 11 output receptacles. NEMA L6-30P input connection with support for user-supplied 50A or hardwire input. Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Network management interfaces include USB, DB9 serial and slot for Network Management Card options. Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via all network interfaces simultaneously. PowerAlert UPS monitoring software is available via free download. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. Integrated 8-bank switched PDU. 3-stage metered current monitoring and battery charge LEDs. Utility power and voltage regulation LEDs. Audible alarm. Self-test. 4-post rack mounting accessories included; 2-9USTAND and 2POSTRMKITHD accessories available. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable internal batteries and battery packs.