- Smart Line-Interactive Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply Tower with Network Card Options provides battery backup for voice data medical and industrial networking applications
- Enables continuous equiptment operation through blackouts voltage fluctuations and surges
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts and over-voltages without using battery power
- 6 NEMA 5-15/20R and 1 L5-20R outlets; NEMA 5-20P input
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty/$250,000 Lifetime Insurance
The SMART2200SLT is a 2200VA line-interactive tower UPS system for server, networking and telecommunications equipment. Upright tower form factor. Offers sine wave 120V nominal output in both AC and battery modes. Switches to battery-derived AC output during power failures and extreme voltage variations. Line-interactive automatic voltage regulation (AVR) provides voltage boost/cut during brownouts/overvoltages to maintain regulated 120V nominal output over an input voltage range of 83-145V. Includes NEMA 5-20P input plug and 7 UPS-supported (6 x 5-15/20R and 1 L5-20R) output receptacles. Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Network management interfaces support simultaneous communications via USB port, DB9 serial port and SNMPWEBCARD slot. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via all three network interfaces. Includes PowerAlert power management software and complete cabling. Three-stage metered current monitoring and battery charge status LEDs. Utility power and voltage regulation, and battery warning LEDs. Audible alarm. Self-test. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable internal batteries. Attractive all-black color scheme.