- 6-outlet surge protector safeguards a home/office electronics against dangerous surges/spikes/line noise
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets incl 2 designed to accommodate bulky transformers
- 900 joules protect your valuable electronics against dangerous surges and spikes
- 4 USB ports share 4.2A for fast charging of phones/tablets/other mobile devices
- 6 ft cord with NEMA 5-15P plug allows flexibility in placing devices away from AC outlet
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty and $25,000 Lifetime Insurance
Plug your PC, printer, wireless router, game console, television, sound system or other home/office electronics into six NEMA 5-15R outlets to protect them against dangerous surges, spikes and line noise. Two outlets are designed to accept bulky transformers without blocking adjacent outlets.
Four USB-A ports are available for charging your smartphone, tablet and other USB mobile devices, which are also protected from the damaging effects of surges, spikes and line interference.
Various electromagnetic and radio sources found in virtually every home and business can cause disruptive interference on the AC line. Known as EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference), this line noise is a common cause of performance problems. This surge protector filters out disruptive line noise that can disturb your electronics and inflict hardware damage or data loss. This EMI/RFI filtering also helps your connected components perform better and last longer.
The lighted on/off switch provides one-touch control over connected equipment. An integrated 15A circuit breaker automatically cuts power to all outlets when the protection circuit has been compromised. A green LED confirms your connected equipment is protected.
This surge protector with 6-foot cord and NEMA 5-15P plug allows you flexibility in placing the unit away from a wall outlet. Keyhole slots incorporated into the bottom panel provide convenient wall or desk mounting options for the black plastic housing.