- 5-outlet surge protector safeguards your home/office electronics against dangerous surges/spikes/line noise
- 450 joules protect your valuable electronics against dangerous surges and spikes
- 2 USB ports share 3.4A for fast charging of phones/tablets/mobile devices
- 6 ft cord with NEMA 5-15P plug allows flexibility in placing devices away from AC outlet
- Durable metal housing designed to stand up in harsh environments
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty and$10,000 Lifetime Insurance
Plug your computer, printer, wireless router, desk lamp and other home/office electronics into five NEMA 5-15R outlets to protect them against dangerous surges, spikes and line noise.
This surge protector with 2 USB ports is ideal for keeping your devices at full capacity. Two USB-A ports are available for charging your smartphone, tablet and other USB mobile devices.
Various electromagnetic and radio sources found in virtually every home and business can cause disruptive interference on the AC line. Known as EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference), this line noise is a common cause of performance problems. This surge protector filters out disruptive line noise that can disturb your electronics and inflict hardware damage or data loss. This EMI/RFI filtering also helps your connected components perform better and last longer.
The lighted on/off switch provides one-touch control over connected equipment.
This surge protector with 6-foot cord and NEMA 5-15P plug gives you flexibility in placing the unit away from the nearest wall outlet.