- Smart Line-Interactive Sine Wave 2U RackMountable Uninterrupted Power Supply w/Network Card Options provides Battery Backup through blackouts voltage fluctuations and surge
- Ideal for point-of-sale applications VoIP systems and small business networks
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts and over-voltages without using battery power
- 6 C13 outlets—4 switchable via network interface
- 11.9 min. half load; 3.6 min. full load
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty
The SMX1000RT2U SmartPro 230V 1kVA 900W Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up point-of-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks, the SMX1000RT2U switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss. Featuring six C13 outlets (four switchable) and a C14 inlet that accepts a user-supplied AC power cord, the SMX1000RT2U has an internal battery that provides 11.9 minutes of support at half load and 3.6 minutes at full load. A front-panel LCD screen lets you configure settings and monitor important data, such as load level, voltage, battery charge and estimated runtimes. Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 230V nominal output over an input range of 182V to 278V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment's performance and prevents damage. A 350-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite's included PowerAlert software, the SMX1000RT2U enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure. Adding an optional Network Management Card, such as Tripp Lite's SNMPWEBCARD network interface permits remote management of the UPS, including reboots and activity logs.