Quick tech specs
- Smart Online Double-Conversion N+1 12U RackMountable Extended Run Uninterrupted Power Supply 20000VA 18000W with Bypass switch provides Battery Backup through blackouts voltage fluctuations and surge
- Hardwire input (3 wire); Hardwire output (3 wire)
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty/$250,000 Lifetime Insurance
- Ideal for network applications in data centers computer rooms network closets and industrial locations
- USB RS232 and EPO ports; Network management card slot options
Know your gear
Tripp Lite SU20KRTHW 20,000VA / 20kVA / 18,000 watt online, double-conversion UPS system offers complete power protection for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment in a 12U rack/tower configuration. This system delivers complete N+1 redundancy when used at loads up to 10kVA, and non-redundant operation at loads between 10 and 20kVA. Fault-tolerant auto-bypass prevents unexpected service interruptions during UPS overload or internal fault conditions. Included parallel PDU with manual bypass switching enables hot-swappable replacement of all major UPS system components in both N+1 and combined operating modes. Enhanced availability, fault tolerance and simple hot-swap replacement options make this UPS ideal for advanced networking applications in data centers, computer rooms, network closets and rugged industrial locations.