- Smart Rack/Tower on-line double-conversion Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply provides Battery Backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations and surge
- Ideal for servers/network/ telecommunications equipment and more
- Interactive LCD with 9 selectable screens of UPS and site power data
- NEMA 5-15P input; 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- Expandable runtime/ Hot-swap batteries/ USB/ RS232 and EPO ports
- 12.5 in/ 31.8 cm depth
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty and $250,000 Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite Smart Online UPS systems offer high performance power protection ideal for critical server and network equipment in datacenters, computer rooms and network closets. Online, double-conversion Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) maintains perfectly regulated output power by continuously converting raw AC input to DC, then re-converting output back to AC. Fully regulated sine wave AC output with +/-2% voltage regulation powers network equipment continuously, even during severe brownouts and overvoltages, all without depleting UPS battery reserves. Interactive LCD interface reports UPS operating mode, detailed UPS and site-power data, plus enables a variety of UPS setup and configuration options. Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode saves BTU heat output and energy costs. Built-in DB9 port offers both enhanced RS-232 data and basic contact closure monitoring ability. LED display reports UPS operating mode, line power availability, battery mode operation, inverter operation, ECO mode status and output power availability. LED/LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations.