- Add 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports via the USB 3.0 port on your laptop or computer
- Add 2 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports via a single USB 3.0 port
- Can be used as a 2-port network switch with 1 port connecting a computer to a network and the second port sharing the connection with another computer
- Compatible with Windows/ MAC/ Linux and Chromium Operating Systems
- USB 3.0 Gigabit LAN Adapter with USB Port/ USB 3.0 to 2 Port Gigabit Network Adapter
- 3-Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's U336-002-GBW USB 3.0 to Dual Gigabit Ethernet Adapter allows you to quickly add two Gigabit Ethernet ports to your computer through a single USB 3.0 port - no need to open up your computer case to add an internal Ethernet card. Connect both ports to the same network, or a separate network to each port. Ideal for network administrators that require dual-homed or multi-homed host systems. Can also be used as a 2-port network switch; one port connects a computer to a network and a second port shares a network connection with another computer. The adapter's compliance with USB 3.0 (5Gbps) ensures true Gigabit network speed without any compromise. Furthermore, the adapter is compact and USB bus-powered, requiring no external power adapter.