- USB-C to SATA dock connects SATA hard drives to a computer/laptop/MacBook/Ultrabook/Chromebook’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port
- One-touch cloning duplicates 1 drive onto another without connecting to a PC
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 2 speeds up to 10 Gbps for ultra-fast file transfers
- Compatible with all 2.5 and 3.5 in SATA I,II and III HDDs and SSDs up to 10 TB
- Works with all major operating systems incl Windows/Mac and Linux
- USB Type C to SATA/ USB TypeC to SATA
- Tripp Lite 3 Year Warrantyy
You can duplicate the contents of one SATA drive onto a second drive without connecting to a host computer. Just insert the SATA master drive into the unit's Master slot, and insert the SATA replica drive into the Replica slot. Press the Clone button. A progress bar illuminates to indicate cloning progress.
This USB Type-C to SATA adapter supports USB 3.1 Gen 2 data transfer speeds up to 10 Gbps. It is backward compatible with previous USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 generations, so you can use it with older USB devices and cables. It also reads data up to 70 percent faster and writes up to 40 percent faster when connected to a UASP-enabled host controller.
The dock accepts 2.5-inch and 3.5-inch SATA I, II and III hard disc drives (HDDs) and solid state drives (SSDs) up to 10 TB (and higher-capacity drives when they become available). It also works with all major operating systems, including Windows, Mac and Linux.