- Add DVI and USB-C PD charging ports to the USB-C or Thunderbolt™ 3 port on a computer/ tablet/ phone or other compatible device
- USB-C Adapter with USB Power Delivery for USB-C enabled laptops such as MacBook/ Chromebook and more
- Supports DVI single-link resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz
- USB to DVI video adapter/ usb to dvi adapter hub/ usb type c adapter/ USB 3.1 Gen 1/ Thunderbolt 3 Compatible/ Thunderbolt 3 adapter
- 3-Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The U444-06N-D-C USB 3.1 Gen 1 to DVI DisplayPort Alternate Mode External Video Adapter supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for displaying video on a DVI monitor or projector via your computer, laptop or tablet's USB-C port. It's an ideal tool for multitasking, editing documents, or giving presentations at trade shows and conferences. No software, drivers or external power supply is needed. Connect the adapter's USB-C male plug to the USB-C port on your device. Then, connect the adapter's DVI female port to a monitor using a DVI cable (such as Tripp Lite's P561-Series) to see full DVI video. The U444-06N-D-C supports DVI single-link video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz and DVI digital transfer rates up to 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps per channel).The U444-06N-D-C includes a USB-C charging port that supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W). The U444-06N-D-C powers the device that it's plugged into by connecting the USB-C charging port to a USB-C wall charger.