- Adds HDMI and USB-C PD ports to the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on a tablet/ laptop/ notebook/ MacBook/ Chromebook/ smartphone or PC
- Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for transmitting audio/video
- Extend video from your primary display to another and duplicate the same video on both displays
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 4Kx2K
- usb type-c adapter/ usb-c adapter/ usb type-c adapter/ USB-C to HDMI adapter
- 3 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The U444-06N-H4-C USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-C to HDMI DisplayPort Alternate Mode External Video Adapter supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for displaying audio/video signals on an HDMI monitor, television or projector via your computer, laptop or tablet's USB-C port. It's an ideal tool for multitasking, editing documents, giving presentations at trade shows and conferences, or watching movies and playing video games. No software, drivers or external power supply is needed. Connect the adapter's USB-C male plug to the USB-C port on your device. Then, connect the adapter's female HDMI port to a monitor using an HDMI cable (such as Tripp Lite's P568-Series) to enjoy full HDMI video and audio. The U444-06N-H4-C supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz. The U444-06N-H4-C includes a USB-C charging port that supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W). The U444-06N-H4-C powers the device that it's plugged into by connecting the charging port to a USB-C wall charger.