- Connect a VGA TV monitor or projector to the USB Type-C or Thunderbolt™ 3 port on a laptop MacBook or Chromebook
- USB-C Adapter for USB-C enabled laptops from Apple/ Acer/ Asus/ Dell/ HP/ Lenovo/ Samsung and more
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1080p (@60 Hz)
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- usb-c to vga video adapter/ usb type-c video adapter/ Thunderbolt 3 Compatible adapter/ USB Type C
- 3-Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The U444-06N-VGA-AM USB 3.1 Gen 1 to VGA Alternate Mode Dual/Multi-Monitor External Video Graphics Card Adapter supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for displaying video on a VGA monitor or projector via your computer, tablet, laptop or smartphone's USB-C port. It's an ideal tool for multitasking, viewing large spreadsheets, editing documents, giving presentations at trade shows and conferences, or playing games and watching movies on large screens. You can extend video from your primary display to another, duplicate the same video on both displays, or change the second display to your primary display. No external power supply is needed. Connect the adapter's USB-C male plug to the USB-C port on your smartphone, tablet, Ultrabook or computer. Then, connect the adapter's VGA female port to a monitor using a VGA cable (such as Tripp Lite's P502-Series) to see and hear full DisplayPort audio and video. The U444-06N-VGA-AM supports high-definition (HD) video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (@ 60 Hz), including 1080p, and data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. It also supports 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel) and VGA digital transfer rates of 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps per channel). Compatible with USB-C devices that support USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode.