- Connects a parallel device such as a printer to a computer through the USB port
- Perfect for systems without a parallel port or when the existing parallel port is needed for another device
- USB-A male to Cent36 male USB 1.1 rated
- Compatible with Windows Mac and Linux
- USB to parallel adapter/ usb to parallel printer/ usb to parallel cable/ usb to centronics 36 m/m/ usb to IEEE 1284
- Driver installs automatically without the need for a software CD
Tripp Lite's USB to Parallel Printer Cable (USB 1.1) provides the convenience of connecting a parallel device such as a printer to a computer through the USB port. Just plug it in and the driver installs automatically; no need for a software CD. Perfect for systems without a parallel port or when the existing parallel port is needed for another device. The 10-ft. cable features nickel-plated connectors and gold-plated copper contacts for superior conductivity. The cable is manufactured with molded connectors and integral strain relief for extra durability and long life. Double shielding provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. USB-A male to Cent36 male.