- Travel-sized wall charger with Quick Charge 3.0 USB-A port can charge connected devices up to 4x faster than a standard USB charger
- Ideal for charging smartphones/tablet/MP3 players
- Auto-sensing USB port adjusts charging power to your non-QC 3.0 device up to 5V/2.4A
- Stops charging when connected device is at full capacity to protect battery
- Connects to any NEMA 1-15R,5-15R or 5-15R/20R AC outlet
- phone charger/ tablet charger/ quick travel charger
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The USB-A port supports Quick Charge 3.0 Class A 5/9/12V technology. Instead of charging at a preset power level, the U280-W01-QC3-1 adjusts to provide as much power as your QC 3.0-compliant device's battery can handle. Available outputs include 6 - 6.5V/3A, 5 - 9V/2A and 9 - 12V/1.5A, which can charge your device up to four times faster than traditional USB wall chargers. A multi-colored LED indicates which charge level your connected device is drawing.
The USB-A port features auto-sensing technology that detects when a non-Quick Charge device is connected. It then automatically adjusts to the appropriate power level up to 5V/2.4A, perfect for fast-charging tablets and e-readers. The unit protects against overheating, overcurrent and overcharging - in fact, it stops charging as soon as your devices' batteries are at full capacity.
The compact USB travel charger, small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, is easy to carry in your purse, suitcase, backpack or laptop bag. The NEMA 1-15P plug folds into the unit when not in use to shield it from damage and prevent it from snagging or scratching your bag's contents.