- Extends a VGA signal to a remote display using Cat5 or Cat6 cabling well beyond the standard VGA cable range
- Extends a 1920x1440 (60Hz) signal up to 350 ft or a 1024x768 (60Hz) signal up to 500 ft
- Works w/ VGA computers/ TVs/ monitors and projectors
- Built-in VGA dongles so no need for additional VGA cables
- VGA extender/ VGA to CAT5/ CAT5 VGA extender/ VGA over CAT5 extender/ Remote monitor extender/ VGA to Cat 6 extender/ Cat 6 VGA extender/ TAA compliant/ digital signage extender
Tripp Lite's USB-powered VGA over Cat5 Extender Kit allows you to extend a 1920 x 1440(60Hz) signal up to 106.68 m (350 ft.), or a 1024 x 768(60Hz) signal up to 152.4 m (500-ft.), when using 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N022-01K-GY(Cat5) and N222-01K-GY(Cat6). Ideal for digital signage applications, classroom or auditorium projectors, and more. Extender draws needed power from a USB connection at the computer...no external AC adapters required. Receiver unit includes Gain adjustment for brightness/darkness control, and Equalization adjustment for sharp, clear images. VGA "dongles" allow for direct attachment to video equipment...no additional VGA cables required. Kit includes a Transmitter with VGA and USB(power) pigtails, and a Receiver with VGA pigtail. Also included is a small adjustment screwdriver for the EQ and GAIN controls.