- Converts and upscales analog VGA video for display on an HDMI projector monitor or TV without having to upgrade your source equipment
- Ideal for home audio/video setups media presentations and digital signage
- Upgrades VGA input signal to 720p or 1080p
- Supports computer input video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440
- VGA to HDMI scaler/ VGA to HDMI adapter/ VGA to HDMI converter/ Analog to Digital Video Scaler/ video and audio to HDMI
- Tripp Lite 2-year Warranty
The P116-000-HDSC1 VGA with Audio to HDMI Converter/Scaler saves you money on costly computer upgrades by converting and upscaling a VGA video signal for viewing on an HDMI display. The built-in scaler allows you to display a rich high-definition signal in your home audio/video setups, media presentations or digital signage using your tried-and-true analog source equipment. The unit is ready to use right from the box with no software or drivers required. Connect the unit's female VGA video and 3.5 mm mini-stereo audio ports to your computer and the female HDMI port to your HDMI projector, monitor or television. The unit automatically upscales the video signal to 720p. Toggle the display to 1080p by pressing the button on the unit. In addition to high-definition video resolutions up to 1080p, the P116-000-HDSC1 supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440 (@ 60 Hz), HDMI bandwidth of 165 MHz (1.65 Gbps per channel) and 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel).