- 164-ft (50M) Premium PVC 50/125 Duplex Multimode 50/125 Fiber Patch Cable LC/SC
- Ideal solution for networks in need of fast high-speed clear signal transmission up to the latest in industry standards
- Higher bandwidth optimized for Gigabit and 10Gbps networks
- Backward compatible with 62.5 micron fiber
- Glass fiber composition
- Fiber Patch Cable/ Multimode Cable/ Duplex Cable/ LC to SC Cable
- Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty
Tripp Lite's 50-meter multimode duplex Fibre Channel SC/LC patch cable is manufactured from 50/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has SC connectors on one end, and LC at the other, a PVC jacket, and is FDDI and OFNR rated. 50/125 Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in Fibre Channel applications. It is backward compatible with 62.5 micron fiber and built-in headroom for future applications. The cable provides higher bandwidth optimized for Gigabit and 10Gbps networks as well. Also available in 2, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, and 30 meter lengths. Search "N516-" to bring up all lengths. Also search "N506-" for SC-SC cables, and "N520-" for LC-LC cables.