Chrome OS for business and CDW
Together bringing you the tools and solutions to let your business securely expand and thrive.
Benefits of Chrome OS for business
Built-in and Proactive Security
With a low on-device data footprint with most files being stored in the cloud reduces threat of ransomware.
IT can manage devices remotely with the cloud-based Google Admin Console.
Fast Deployment and Simple Management
Chrome OS devices deploy 76% faster than competitors.*
Take Control of Your Security With Chrome OS
Take control of your security with built-in, intelligent security, granular policy controls and automatic updates for continuous protection. Protect users and data against ransomware, malware and phishing threats with a tamper-proof OS and devices. Each layer of Chrome OS’s vertically integrated stack reinforces security, while system-wide automatic updates future-proofs your protection.
Learn How Chrome OS Can Secure Your Device Fleet (PDF)
Learn How To Protect Your Business Against Ransomware With Chrome OS (PDF)
Empower Your Hybrid Workforce with Chrome OS
Chrome OS is a modern, secure, cost-effective platform that is the only cloud-first platform designed to support hybrid work and your return to office strategy. It allows IT to manage devices from anywhere.
Enable Workers to be Productive from Anywhere
Whether workers are at home, in the office or in the field, Chrome OS provides the tools your business needs.
- Stay Secure Everywhere. Chrome OS provides regular security updates to minimize the attack surface.
- Manage Remotely. Easily manage devices and users from anywhere using Google Admin console.
- Simplify Deployment. Get workers up and running quickly with zero-touch enrollment and dropship pre-configured devices.
See how Chrome OS and CDW can help your organization make the transition
Read About Zero-Touch Enrollment for Chrome OS Devices (PDF)
A Simple Solution for Enabling Hybrid Work
See how Chrome Enterprise and CDW can help your organization make the transition.
Chrome Enterprise Upgrade
Chrome Enterprise Upgrade adds to the security and simplicity of Chrome OS by providing the functionality and controls needed to mobilize employees and reduce costs. With management APIs, Chrome Enterprise Upgrade enables businesses to integrate Chrome device management and ensure greater operational efficiency.
The Best of Chrome OS for business
Hear from IT professionals about why Chrome OS, with its device management features, cloud compatibility and security is a great platform for enterprise.
Take Your Business to the Next Level
Chrome Enterprise Upgrade unlocks the built-in business capabilities of Chrome OS devices for IT to secure, orchestrate and power the cloud workforce. With 24/7 IT admin support included, you can rest assured that your business will keep running smoothly.
Provide Workers Access to the Legacy Apps They Need
Whether your workers spend most of their time using web apps or traditional legacy apps, Chrome OS offers several solutions to enable access to all the legacy apps your teams need to be productive from anywhere, without compromising security.
Chrome OS and VDI Offer an Ideal Thin Client Solution
With support for leading VDI services, Chrome OS makes providing access to legacy apps seamless, while enabling the benefits of Chrome OS.
- Chrome OS supports leading VDI services: Citrix, VMware, Cameyo, Nutanix, Itopla and Workspot.
- Access to all the apps your workers need: Whether your teams rely on web apps or legacy Windows apps, Chrome OS is a highly secure endpoint solution for your team.
- Seamlessly transition to cloud-first devices: Reduce your legacy and Windows device footprint by leveraging VDI services.
Learn How VDI Can Unlock the Power of Chrome OS for Your Business (PDF)
Run Windows Apps Locally with Parallels Desktop on Chrome OS
Parallels Desktop for Chromebook OS offers the flexibility of a cloud-first OS alongside access to legacy apps, locally on device.
- Run Windows apps locally on Chrome OS: Enable workers with the legacy apps they need, including support for fully-featured Microsoft Office.
- Offline access: Legacy apps leveraging Parallels Desktop run locally on-device, even without an internet connection.
- Administrative controls: Select which users have access to Parallels Desktop all from the Google Admin console.
Parallels Desktop with Chrome OS provides a solution for your business' legacy applications as you transition to Chrome OS.
Choose the Right Chrome OS Device for Your Workers With Our Device Selector
Find the Right Chrome OS Devices For
To be productive and do their best work, employees need to be equipped with the right tools. Based on the type of work they do and the specifications required, our Device Selector makes it easy to identify the right Chrome OS device for your hybrid worker.
*Source: ESG Technical Review, Accelerating Device Lifecycle Management, July 2020.