Explore How Organizations Approach their Cloud Journey
CDW Canada’s 2021 report, A Cloud-Based Digital Fabric Supports a Transformed Enterprise, provides an overview of best practices and explores leading Canadian market technology trends which can help organizations successfully invest in cloud and achieve their digital transformation ambitions.
A Cloud-based Digital Fabric Supports a Transformed Enterprise
Conducted in partnership with IDC Canada, A Cloud-Based Digital Fabric Supports a Transformed Enterprise provides key insights on cloud-based questions facing today’s organizations including:
- What is the primary reason for providing digital products, services and/or experiences?
- Looking at the year ahead, what are most organizations’ top business priorities?
- What tools or technologies do organizations plan on investing in to ensure reliable digital services and experiences?
- What are the main reasons for moving to the cloud?
- What business size realizes the greatest benefit from moving to the cloud?