TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
We may revise these terms at any time. Revisions are effective upon posting to this site and your accessing the site, but you may also be asked to accept revisions by clicking "I accept." By accessing or using this site after revisions are posted, you agree to the revisions. You should check these terms periodically for any revisions.
3. Access and Use of Site
This site is intended for use only in the United States to provide information on CDW and its products and services. Please note that you are solely responsible for any content that you submit. We assume no responsibility for monitoring the content that is provided, which reflects the opinions expressed by users; CDW does not endorse that content and is not responsible for ensuring its accuracy or reliability.
(A) By providing content, you certify that:
- It complies with these terms and all applicable laws.
- It accurately reflects your own opinion and experience.
- It is true and not misleading.
- You are not being compensated for providing the content.
(B) You may not provide content that:
- Is false or misleading.
- Infringes any person’s intellectual property (e.g. copyright, trademark, trade secret, or patent) rights, privacy rights, or other proprietary rights.
- Includes personal information such as names, telephone numbers, or mail or email addresses.
- Is offensive or inappropriate; content that is inappropriate includes: suggestions to perform illegal acts, commercial messages, spam, violations of an individual’s privacy, defamatory remarks, legal advice, infringement of any person’s intellectual property or other legal rights.
- Contains hyperlinks to any pages or websites.
- Includes material that may damage the operation of CDW’s or any third party web provider’s servers, computers, or networks (e.g., viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any similar software).
(C) Offensive and Inappropriate Content:
- We may withdraw or remove content at any time in our sole discretion.
- We may terminate your access to or discontinue this site at any time.
- If you would like us to remove any material on this site that violates intellectual property rights or is the subject of infringing activity, is offensive, or is otherwise inappropriate, please contact us at email@example.com. You must provide us with your contact information, describe the material and its location, and briefly explain why we should remove it. We will respond to all valid requests to remove material on this site.
(D) Other Content:
- We may give you the option to submit your content to a third party website. If you choose to do so, your submission will be subject to the terms and conditions of the third party website.
- We may provide links or access to third party websites or services, as a convenience to you; our inclusion of any link or access does not imply an endorsement by CDW of the third party site or service and CDW is not responsible for the content of any third party websites or services.
4. Intellectual Property
(A) CDW and Other User Content
You acknowledge that rights in this site (except rights in the content provided by you), including its look, feel, design, trademarks, and URLs, are the property of CDW (and in the case of other user content, the other user) and may be protected under copyright, trade, and other law (such as privacy and communications laws) and international treaties. Unauthorized use of this site may violate these terms as well as those laws. The CDW logo is a registered trademark of CDW; other trademarks are used for identification purposes and are the property of their owners.
(B) Your Content
CDW acknowledges that you retain rights in the content provided by you, but you grant to a CDW a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use the content for any purpose in any form through any media.
5. No Warranties
The site is provided solely for informational use. CDW makes no guarantees and disclaims all warranties regarding this site or its content, which are provided “as is.”
6. No Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, CDW will not be liable for any damages or harm resulting from use of this site or its content, by you or others, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise (including in each case, but not limited to, damages for loss of business, lost profits, and the like). This includes, but is not limited to, loss or inadvertent disclosure of personal information, failure to timely remove objectionable content, or other loss or harm from use of this site or its content, even if CDW has been advised of the possibility of such loss or harm.