- Deliver fast and reliable data transfers safely over high end networking equipment
- 10Gb Fiber Cable/10 m Fiber Optic Patch Cable/OM3 Fiber Cable/10 meter Duplex Fiber Cable/LC to LC/Multimode 50/125 Patch Cable/10m Aqua Fiber Cable
- OM3 (50/125) 2000MHz
- Laser-optimized multimode fiber
- Suitable for installations under restrictive building codes with LSZH rating
- Compatible with 850nm VCSEL source
- Use in 10 Gigabit High Speed Network Environments
Perfect for fiber cable runs between multiple backbone switches, hubs and routers as well as higher end networking equipment, this high speed 10 Gigabit Multimode Duplex Fiber Cable is terminated at both ends with LC connectors, and is composed of 50/125 micron OM3 aqua fiber to deliver reliable data transfers at blinding speeds. Suited for a broad range of environments, A50FBLCLC10 is housed in a flame retardant, LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) cable jacket, taking safety to a new level by ensuring minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion in the event of a fire – making it the best choice for a wide range of environments, including industrial settings, central offices and schools, as well as residential settings where building codes are a consideration.