- Split a VGA signal to 8 VGA monitors or projectors
- Works with VGA computers
- Works with VGA monitors projectors & TVs
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1440
- VGA splitter / 8-port VGA video splitter / VGA signal amplifyer / 8-port VGA amplifyer
- Integrated signal amplifier boosts your connection range to 210 feet (65 meters)
- Multiple screens let you communicate your message more effectively to large audiences with greater impact in digital signage applications
Split a VGA signal to 8 VGA monitors or projectors. The ST128L 8 Port VGA Video Splitter allows a single VGA source to display VGA video onto eight monitors simultaneously. Perfect for classrooms, tradeshows, or in-store displays where high quality video on several monitors is needed. The simple plug and play operation makes setup quick and easy so you can be up and running in minutes. The ST128L supports displays with up to 250 MHz of bandwidth, providing brilliant resolutions up to 1920x1440. A built-in booster circuit lets you situate your displays up to 210 ft away from your source. Male to Female VGA extension cable required (MXT101HQ).