- Connect to a Gigabit Ethernet fiber optic network through your laptop’s USB-A port
- USB to fiber optic converter w/ 1000Base-SX SC optical transceiver
- Fiber-to-the-desk connectivity (FTTD) maximizes network security reducing the risk of data leaks
- USB 3.0 Ethernet Network Adapter with certified drivers for Windows/macOS/Linux
- USB 3.0 to Gigabit Network Adapter provides a fiber network connection to portable laptops or tablets (bus powered) with 550 m range over MM fiber
- SFP adapter
This USB to fiber-optic converter lets you utilize the USB 3.0 (Type-A) port on your laptop or tablet to provide a secure fiber network connection. Windows and Mac compatible, the network adapter provides a 1000Mbps Ethernet network connection and 1000Base-SX SC optical transceiver.