- Replacement battery (1) is available
- 2200VA/1950W UPS with 5 mounting styles: rack/tower/wall/ceiling/- desk under mount
- no need to replace the battery during the life of the UPS
- Wireless communication capable with optional WiFi Device accessory (AP9834)
- Lithium-ion batteries lasts 3X VRLA UPS
- EcoStruxure™ Ready for remote monitoring and management
- 5-year warranty on UPS and internal batteries
Know your gear
Smart-UPS Ultra provides ultra-high density, On-Line power protection with Lithium-ion batteries for servers, voice / data networks, retail, medical labs and light industrial applications. Capable of supporting loads from up to 3kW with up to 2.4X the power density, this compact UPS family is consumes half the U space of comparable models. Versatile mounting options include rack and tower orientations and flexible wall, ceiling and under desk mounting. The Smart-UPS Ultra comes with a standard internal battery or available external battery packs for scalable runtime options. Smart-UPS Ultra provides remote monitoring and management options via the EcoStruxture Ready Web Portal or Network Management for EcoStruxure IT Software & Services.
FeaturesAPC Smart-UPS™ Ultra is Schneider Electric's next-generation UPS. Featuring innovative semiconductor design and lithium-ion batteries, Smart-UPS Ultra delivers up to 2.5x more power density in a UPS that is half the size and weight of lead acid equivalents. Smart-UPS Ultra has a standard internal battery and external battery pack options for scalable runtime.Benefits
- Up to 50% smaller and lighter with 2.5x more power
- Auto-rotating display with versatile mounting options: rack, tower, wall, ceiling and desk under-mount
- Smart-UPS Ultra Lithium-ion batteries last 3x longer than Lead Acid VRLA UPS batteries
- Save on Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) with the reduced maintenance costs associated with Lithium-ion UPS
- Remote monitoring and management options: EcoStruxture Ready Web Portal or Network Management for EcoStruxure IT
Applications Smart-UPS Ultra provides ultra-high density, On-Line power protection with Lithium-ion batteries for servers, voice / data networks, retail, medical labs and light industrial applications.