- Network tool/tester kit
- The cable stripper slits and strips, and it features a tension loop as well as an adjustable screw for controlling blade penetration.
- For extra convenience, the kit includes a sturdy, black carrying case.
Here's what you get:
(1) EZ Check Cable Tester (EZCT)
- Affordable, rugged tester for RJ-45 CAT5, 5e or 6 and coax cables.
- Gives accurate pass/fail results in one second.
- Performs complete TIA/EIA-568 testing for continuity, opens/shorts, reversals, and split pairs.
- Each pair's status is highlighted with LEDs.
(1) Multi-Strip Cable Stripper (FT231A)
- Slits and strips twisted-pair and flat satin cable.
- Removes a wide variety of jacket materials.
- Features a tension loop and adjustment screw to control blade penetration.
(25) CAT6 RJ-45 Plugs (FMTP6-R2-25PAK)
- For solid-wire, four-pair unshielded twisted pair.
- Exceeds EIA/TIA requirements.
- Load bar eases wire insertion while maintaining twist requirements.
(1) Universal RJ Crimp Tool (FT046A)
- Includes Crimp tool frame, RJ-45 8-position die set, RJ-11 4-/16 position die set, and storage pouch.
(1) Carrying Case (FT390)
- Constructed of double-wall high-density polyethylene.
- Inside dimensions: 6"H x 9.5"W x 2.6"D (15.2 x 24.1 x 6.6 cm).