- KVM / audio switch
- 4 x KVM / audio
- 1 local user
- TAA Compliant
CONNECT AND CONTROL UP TO TWO DIFFERENT SOURCES USING A SINGLE MONITOR
The Black Box 2-Port Dual-Head Secure KVM allows connection of up to two different HDMI sources with two different 4K HDMI monitors and provides peace of mind knowing that each connection is secure.
- Tested and certified to NIAP Protection Profile version 3.0
- USB, stereo audio resolutions up to 4K (3840x2160 @60Hz).
- Supports balanced speaker outputs and switching
- Fully advanced and configurable CAC port
- Isolated channels ensure that data is not leaked between secure ports and the outside world
- Uni-directional data flow from computer to peripheral prevents eavesdropping attempts through vulnerable devices
- Mechanical, electrical, and optical isolation to prevent hacking and data leaks in environments where security is critical
- Secure EDID learning prevents unwanted and unsecure data from being transmitted through DDC lines
- Protected firmware keeps intruders from re-programming or reading the firmware
- Keyboard/internal cache wiping
- Chassis intrusion protection
- Equipped with internal anti-tamper switches and Tamper-evident seals
ABOUT SECURE KVM FROM BLACK BOX
NIAP PP3.0 certified Secure KVM Switches from Black Box offer a secure desktop access solution to safeguard against cyber intrusion for government/military agencies, finance, healthcare, traffic control, and educational facilities alike. The Black Box NIAP PP3.0 certified Secure KVM Switches provide ultra-secure switching between networks (network enclaves) with different levels of security running Windows, OSx or Linux saving valuable workspace.
BROAD SECURE KVM SWITCH PORTFOLIO FOR EVERY APPLICATION AND EVERY INDUSTRY
The Secure KVM Switch range from Black Box is one of the widest in the industry. Different applications and industries have different requirements for centralized computer access. This portfolio has a suitable solution for every configuration:
- KVM Switches with 2-,4-, 8- or 16- computer ports
- Single User or Matrix Switches with up to four simultaneous users
- 4K digital and analog video options featuring consoles with up to four monitors
- KM Switches with dedicated computer-monitor connections and instant mouse switching
- Single-Port Peripheral Isolator
- All certified to the stringent security standard NIAP PP3.0
WHY SECURE KVM?
Connecting peripherals such as keyboard, mouse, and speakers to a PC introduces potential data leakage and hacking risks. There are no filters nor is there data detection and protection features between the PC and peripherals using traditional KVM Switches. Put simply, sensitive or classified information is far too important to be left unsecure.
TESTED AND CERTIFIED TO THE LATEST NIAP PP3.0 SECURITY PROFILE
Secure KVM Switches are designed for use in secure defense and intelligence applications where sensitive data must be protected. The Secure KVM Switches from Black Box are NIAP PP 3.0 certified and equipped with the highest security features that meet today’s Information Assurance safe control standards. The switches contain unique hardware configurations that prevent data leakage between PCs and connected peripherals eliminating any potential cyber threat.
MULTI-LEVEL SECURITY FOR STRICT INFORMATION ASSURANCE
Absolute isolation of the mechanical, electrical and optical signals including air gapping prevents hacking and data leakage between the ports and the outside world. Each port of the Secure KVM Switch uses its own isolated data channels. Upfront switching on another target computer, the KVM switch erases the internal cache and keyboard data