- KVM console with KVM switch
- 8 ports
- 1280 x 1024
- KVM switch function module connects to VGA, and either PS/2 or USB servers.
- Front-panel USB 2.0 port remains accessible to peripherals even with keyboard and mouse tray closed.
- For more convenience and versatility, the top of the keyboard/mouse tray features a hideaway USB port for USB HID-supported wireless keyboards and mice (RF or Bluetooth®).
- Cascade the console with other KVM switch modules to increase server management capacity.
- LED lighting bar indicates power status of console and KVM modules.
The ServView V with 8-Port, VGA, USB, PS/2 offers server management in a space-saving, streamlined package. The tray includes a keyboard touch pad, a 17" TFT LCD panel, and an 8-port KVM switching module housed in an industry-standard 19" 1U rack drawer, saving you valuable cabinet space.
The dual-rail design enables the keyboard and LCD display to slide in and out of the rack independently of each other. Store the keyboard out of the way while keeping the display open so you can easily monitor your servers. Check system status even with the cabinet door closed.
Control made easy
Save space by using the switching controls on the monitor bezel to control the switching module without pulling open the keyboard drawer. The top of the drawer has an LED lighting bar to make the closed drawer easy to find in a dark rack.
You can install a USB RF or Bluetooth® adapter in the hide-away at the top of the keyboard/mouse tray to access the ServView V and servers with your own wireless keyboard.
The sturdy, slim drawer helps reduce server room clutter. Pull it out and latch it securely in place to use. Or fold your display into the drawer, slide it into the rack, and lock it in place. The ServView V also includes a scratch-resistant surface and a slip-free handle. Installation is easy, too.
Easy to see
The standard ServView V features a sharp LCD screen with up to 1280 x 1024 resolution. On-screen menus provide quick access to adjust brightness, contrast, screen resolution, and refresh rates. At a 45-degree angle, the LCD monitor automatically shuts down, so you don't have to worry about leaving it on when you put it away. Additionally, Sun® native resolutions are supported for multi-platform functionality.
Support for VESA DDC 1/2B enables the monitor to automatically adjust to its optimum performance when connected to a server that supports DDC.
Easy to use
The drawer console features a full 105-key, low-profile keyboard. It also supports Sun and Mac® keyboard mapping. The touch pad has simulated wheel control and is dust- and waterproof. Both the keyboard and the touch pad are replaceable.