Quick tech specs
- Line-interactive 1U rackmount battery backup protects connected equipment against damage/downtime/data loss due to blackouts/brownouts/surg- es/line noise
- 5 NEMA 5-15R outlets and a 6ft. cord w/5-15P input
- Optional NETWORK-M2 network card meets UL/IEC cybersecurity standards and provides advanced control/monitoring
- Provides fully regulated true sine wave AC output for point-of-sale applications/VoIP systems etc.
- 13 min runtime at half load; 5 min full load
- 3 year Eaton warranty
Know your gear
Eaton 5P is an energy efficient line-interactive UPS with advanced LCD and energy metering features. The graphical LCD display provides clear information on the UPS's status and measurements on a single screen. Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available with easy-to-use navigation keys.
Eaton 5P 1000 RACKMOUNT - UPS - 770 Watt - 1000 VA is rated 4.00 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sharilynn from The Eaton 5P 1000 Rackmount is much more practical! We are coming from a 2U UPS that took up valuable real estate...we are happy this one is much smaller, yet offers the same back up time if not more and was pretty easy to install on our network rack! Our other Extreme UPS lasts maybe 3 years so we are interested to see how much rack time we get from this UPS.
Date published: 2017-05-16T00:00:00-04:00