- 1 port DB9 serial controller card w/ 16950 UART using ASIX AX99100 w/bi-directional RS232 speeds up to 921.6Kbps per port; avail. 256 byte FIFO buffer and 9th data bit | Upgraded version of our popular card PEX1S952LP
- Expansion card pre-installed w/ 1x low profile PCI-e bracket (standard profile incl.)
- Use in PLCs/control/automation/- medical/scanners
- PCI Express RS232 serial adapter card w/power output of 12v/5v/none on DB9 pin 9 w/up to 2A
- Windows XP and up/Linux
- Lifetime warranty
Know your gear
This RS232 Serial Adapter Card lets you add an RS232 DB9 serial port to your computer through a PCI Express (PCIe) slot. It enables you to interact with serial devices such as card readers, printers, PIN pads, and modems, at speeds of up-to 921.4Kbps.
With broad OS support, including for Windows and Linux, this PCI Express card is easy to integrate into mixed environments. The card comes pre-configured with a low-profile bracket, and includes an optional full-profile bracket, so installation is easy regardless of the case form factor.
Experience Optimal Technology
This PCIe to serial adapter supports the following features:
- Compatible with industry standard 16950 UART
- Supports max baud rate of up-to 921.4Kbps
- Provides 5/12V power output on Pin 9 when external power is connected
- 128-byte depth FIFO per transmitter and receiver
- Supports 9, 8, 7, 6, 5 data bits
- Asix AX99100 chipset
- PCI Express 1.1 compliant
PEX1S953LP is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.