- Connect to configure and remotely manage an RS-232 serial device over an IP network
- RS232/Power over Ethernet Serial Device Server
- PoE-Powered/PoE PD Serial over Ethernet Device Server
- Place a serial device where it is needed even in locations where there is no power outlet available
- Wall mountable
- 1 Port PoE Serial Device Server
- Serial over IP Device Server Adapter
- Serial to IP Ethernet Device Server
- IP-based connection allows remote administration (even over the Internet)
Know your gear
The NETRS2321POE 1 Port RS232 Serial Ethernet Device Server - PoE (Power Over Ethernet) allows you to install your RS232 devices anywhere on your TCP/IP Ethernet WAN/LAN, and access them as if they were right beside you - even over the Internet!
The Serial Device Server is designed to function seamlessly with your other integrated and add-on serial ports as if they were right inside your computer. Perfect for industrial automation, security, Point of Sale, or any long-range serial application, delivering reliable performance in any environment.
The Ethernet/serial device server supports PoE (Power over Ethernet) when connected to a PoE compliant device - eliminating the need for an external power supply and outlet, and making it easier to situate the device server as needed.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.