- Make Power-over-Ethernet-capable Gigabit network connections in applications requiring CMR-rated cable
- Cat 6 Ethernet Cable 1000 ft/Gray Cat 6 Wire/Cat6 Cable 1000ft/1000' Cat6 Cable Bulk/Cat6 Cable Roll/Bulk Ethernet Cable/Solid Cat6 1000ft
- Ideal for network installation at home or office or educational institution
- CMR rated for use in walls or conduit or ceiling and other vertical applications
- Foot-marked cable
- High quality 23 AWG copper wire
This Category 6 cable has been tested for CMR riser installations, and is ideal for in-wall, between floor and elevator shaft cable runs where CMR fire rating is required.
StarTech.com Cat6 cables are manufactured using high-quality copper conductors. While many cable manufacturers offer a "cheaper" cable, based on a copper-coated aluminum core, StarTech.com makes no compromises on quality to ensure you receive top value and performance for your network cable investment.
This Cat6 cable is constructed with 23 gauge copper wire, to support a broad range of Ethernet applications such as Power over Ethernet (PoE). Because StarTech.com uses a high quality copper wire, StarTech.com cables easily sustain the power required for Power over Ethernet applications, whereas the inferior quality offered by copper-coated aluminum cables may be subject to insufficient power delivery, heat buildup, equipment damage and potentially, fire.