- 2m/6.6ft Mini-DP to DisplayPort v1.2 cable supports 4Kx2K(3840x2400 60Hz); 21.6 Gbps bandwidth/HBR2/8Ch Audio/MST/GTC/3D Stereo(2560x1600 120Hz)
- Durable 32AWG cable w/flexible PVC strain relief prevents damage due to bends/rough use; Latching DP connectors prevent accidental disconnection
- For home/office/boardroom/classroom use w/ laptop/workstation and UHD monitor/projector/large display; Samsung/Sony/Dell/Apple TV
- Supports DP1.2 and earlier versions
- StarTech.com 2-Year Warranty
Connect your DisplayPort monitor to a Mini DisplayPort source. The MDP2DPMM2MW 2-meter Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Adapter Cable, features a Mini DisplayPort (male) connector on one end, and a DisplayPort (male) connector on the other, allowing you to connect any Mini DisplayPort-equipped laptop (including the Mac family of products) to an HDTV, monitor or projector that uses a standard DisplayPort connection.